Saturday, July 01, 2006

Picture pages, picture pages

I offer more screencaps, as a matter of public record since my comments and all those related were deleted.

This is the LOL's response to my first comment. "LOL" is what it made me do.


My response and LOL's assumption that I'm a loony fan blinded by my love for Keith Olbermann: (My gut tells me that LOL is one of those OlbermannWatch goofballs.)


Karmabites1 tells me to e-mail her. Note that the address she gives here is kbites@gmail.com. She's apparently using karmabites1@gmail.com now (in a comment on her latest post and in her profile).


As I said in my previous posts, it took me a while to set up my sockpuppet gmail account. Karmabites1 took this opportunity to cry "troll":

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sock puppets. Hmmm. Where have I heard that term before? Probably because you are one you're just so darn familiar with them aren't you?

11:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

See the thing with sock puppets is that they don't have brains. And in admitting you're a sock puppet. .. well you've removed all doubt.

11:21 AM  

<< Home